Start-up, Implementation and Financial Control
When starting up a limited company, representative office, joint venture or a wholly foreign owned enterprise, ScanAsia builds the Financial Department by:
- Selecting the Hong Kong/Chinese accounting software.
- Proposing the Chart of Accounts and report formats.
- Assisting in employing suitable accountants, if needed, and auditors.
- Transforming Chinese accounting standards (in characters) to English, Hong Kong or your own standards.
- Recruiting and training of your local accountants.
- Financial control.
When the accounting and reporting system is up and running, ScanAsia takes up the function of financial controller or CFO, limiting the in-house number of employees in the Financial Department to a few accountants and cashiers.
For China operations, our Beijing or Shanghai staff will translate your Chinese accounts into English, carry out basic financial control functions and eliminate errors on a monthly basis. The financial statements are then sent to Hong Kong for final analysis and transformation into your own reporting format, if required.Contact us